picture needed for OS invite

Kathleen Osta kathleen at vitalclarity.com
Sun Nov 8 04:17:26 PST 2009

Hello All,

I'm working to finalize an invitation by Tuesday for the 2nd in a
series of community dialogues using OS in Asheville, NC. This is a
complete labor of love and commitment.

I need a picture of a group of people sitting in either the full
opening or closing circle or in small groups that include diverse
populations, e.g., people who are African-Americans, whites, Hispanic,
have disabilities, wide age & socio-economic range.

If anyone has any pictures that I might use, please send a jpeg file
to me. I would appreciate it greatly.

I will write more about this initiative once I get the invitation
finalized.

I've attached the first invitation as a frame of reference. (Many
thanks to Maureen McCarthy & Zelle Nelson for their help with this
one.) The next meeting will be a full-day session, with an action
session at the end of the day.

I am endlessly grateful for this listserv - it draws me into places I
am always glad I went. Muchas gracias.

Kathleen

Kathleen S. Osta
Vital Clarity