Wikis and Open Space

rut jesus rut.jesus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 05:18:17 PST 2009

Dear All,

Anne Goldenberg and I have recently proposed to the conference WikiWars (to
be held in Bangalore, January 2010) an installation (consisting of a giant
cube with concepts to be written, connected, discussed) that is a mixture of
Open Space, Glass Plate Game and Mind Maps.

So, we have a question to the list that would really inform our work:

- The link between Open Space and Wikis seems to be there. Who were the
people who did it? Has anyone written about it?

We were also interested in finding out what academic/research work has been
done on Open Space, where to find it, what were the results/conclusions -
but this was answered in a post some days ago. thank you.

best wishes,
Rut