Invitation to the 2009 OpenSpaceInstitute-US Member Meeting - all are welcome

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 19:27:50 PST 2009

Dear Open Space Friends,

You are warmly invited to dream with us at the Open Space Institute -
US (OSI-US) Annual Member Meeting.  This is our first ever member
meeting via MaestroConference.  You are welcome to come, wherever you
are in the world, whether you are currently a member or not.

WHAT

            Open Space Institute–US (OSI-US) 2009 Member Meeting

Convening Question:  If OSI-US were the recipient of a million dollar
grant, how might we spend it to maximize opening space via learning,
research and practice?

WHEN

            Opening Circle – December 7, 2009

7-9am Pacific, 8-10am Mountain, 9-11am Central, 10am-12pm Eastern,
3-5pm London, 4-6pm Berlin, 11pm-1am Singapore

Closing Circle – December 8, 2009

5-7pm Pacific, 6-8pm Mountain, 7-9pm Central, 8-10pm Eastern, 1-3am
London, 2-4am Berlin, 9-11am Singapore (December 9)

WHERE

          Telephone &/or Internet

HOW

          MaestroConference and Open Space Technology World Community

          Please read participation guidelines below!

If you would like to become a member of OSI-US, register at
openspaceworld.org

We realize that these times may not be the best for you to fully
participate.  If you cannot participate in the OSI-US Annual Member
Meeting, you will be able listen to the recording, which we will post
soon after the phone conference.

If you have a passion for joining with OSI-US in taking the next steps
to grow the capacity for opening space in the world, we hope you will
join us.

Warm wishes from the OSI-US Board of Directors,

Peggy Holman
Phelim McDermott
Tree Fitzpatrick
Douglas Germann Sr.
Ed Laboy
Gabriel Shirley
Karen Davis
Lisa Heft
Christine Whitney Sanchez

BEFORE THE MEETING - What you need to do to participate...

There are multiple ways to participate in this meeting, some of which
require you to register in advance. Please read the information below
at least 24 hours in advance so you can set yourself up for a good
experience.

There is no cost involved, aside from your telephone and internet
connection.

Opening and Closing will use a MaestroConference telephone bridge.
Here's what you need:

·       Register here for the Maestro calls.

o   You will receive a unique passcode and will be asked to enter your
name and email.

§  We will not share this information with others.

§  By entering this info, we will be able to call on you by name when
we are on the phone together.

·       The Opening is December 7, 7-9am Pacific Time -- arrive a few
minutes ahead of time if possible.

o   Locate the PIN you received via email from MaestroConference when
you registered.

o   Dial +1 (530) 216-4294 and use your PIN to participate

·       The Closing is December 8, 5-6pm Pacific Time -- arrive a few
minutes ahead of time if possible.

o   Locate the PIN you received via email from MaestroConference when
you registered.

o   Dial +1 (530) 216-4294 and use your PIN to participate

Online Discussions
We have created an OSI-US Group at http://openspaceworld.ning.com and
will use discussions on this site as our breakout rooms and the place
to post session notes. If you are not able to make the calls, we
welcome you to participate online. Create your topic by clicking the
"Add a Discussion" link. Or follow your two feet to participate in
other discussions.

Here's what you need:

·       Go to http://openspaceworld.ning.com/group/osius/forum

o   You will be able to read what is posted here without signing up.

o   If you also want to contribute to conversations, click the Sign Up
link on the site.

·       Click OSI-US Annual Meeting Information to get started.