My Intent and Desire with OST and with those interacting with this process

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 21 15:44:23 PST 2009

[I am ressending a message from Valerie, that she tried to post to the OSLIST, but was not distributed. So she posted the message at the NING. If not for anything else, at least to this the Ning was useful ;-) Artur]

Hello Everyone,

I am new to open space technology and came here after the invitation on the oslist. I sent the oslist my intentions this morning, and hope it passes the moderators acceptance, yet desire to post here as well, because I appreciate all that I am learning from being in both spaces.

Wendy and others,

Thank you for stepping into the center and sharing your perspectives. I really resonate with the energy emanating from them and join with you in sharing my intent for being on this list as well as my heart's desire to be in unity regardless of individual diversities.

I am new to this list and to open space technology, in regards to utilizing this particular process to resolve issues near and dear to my heart.

I joined this list after hearing Harrison speak first of November.

During the call, I appreciated his ability to stay emotionally unattached to other's emotional choices or opinions, and I appreciated the essence behind "soul" evolution and expansion; which resonates with my life's purpose as well.

I believe there are no accidents. I resonated with the essence behind "open space" so that I can personally learn ways to implement greater transformation, both within my own community, as well as on a global scale.

These are areas I desire to implement and experience true change and transformation:

Transforming world wide educational standards that include higher consciousness geared towards assisting individual's soulful expansion, from within to without, while on planet earth.

Corporate resolutions that can experience major growth and expansion in alignment to honoring environmental provisions towards clean air, land, food and water.

An economical food supply that understands humanity's overall energy fields and that includes ingredients in alignment with the anti-aging process.

A better dance utilizing both alternative and traditional medicine modalities accessible to everyone; regardless of financial bracket.

Experiencing technology that expands mankind's ability to learn and grow both intellectually, as well as emotionally a one human race family; yet not at the expense of the earth's lush and enriching environment, or our own expanding energy fields.

Yes, these are a bit "idealistic" if looking at what's currently unfolding in the world, yet focusing and dreaming about these realities coming to pass has my spirit, mind and heart feel truly hopeful in regards to my children and grandchild's future here; as well as being in total alignment with my soul's passion towards optimal well-being for all life on planet earth.

I resonate with your words Wendy, as words for me are one form of "living energy"; symbols that both unconsciousness and consciousness use to express nonphysical self into physical manifestation and form.

As living energy symbols, I have observed they can be used to invoke and activate inner transformation seeking to be expressed and experienced in the midst of what appears to feel and look limiting or constricting.

They can be used to build up or tear down bridges of emotional and intellectual intimacy within a circle of players, and can be a healing balm in oneness with Universal benevolence for all.

Each individual is given opportunity to freely choose the words they desire to expand, change or transform; from within to without.

Soul wise, before I speak or write, I ask my heart, what is my intent behind what I am desiring to transform or change within myself, and within my environment, based on personally experiencing how words have the energetic power to move my heart and mind closer or further away from the very issues seeking change, expansion, resolution.

For me the whole human race, as well all life on this planet, feels like family. No one is less or greater than another.

I view each soul here to be infinitely radiant; filled with a rich source of diversity that I can personally learn and grow from.

At this time, I offer my soul, heart, mind, intuition, words and life experiences as a healing balm and bridge towards greater interaction and expansion to all on this list; in alignment with open listening that embraces all hearts and minds within the equation.

Diversity is a beautiful thing; yet have found it can be destructive to a unified desire to build bridges of greater expansion and understanding together, whenever it's offered absent the energies behind emotional and/or intellectual un-attachments; energies that provide freedom for individual, subjective expression to be ok, as is, in relation to their soulful, evolutionary process.

Blessings of Love, Light and Peace to all,

Valerie