Unleashing Leadership Reports

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Mon Nov 16 08:01:17 PST 2009

The "book" of reports and some ongoing discussions from Unleashing Leadership in Ourselves and Our Organizations is posted on www.unleashingleadership.ning.com the social networking site.  Posting was extremely easy.

One discussion was on the future of OD if we now assume that businesses and organizations are naturally self-organizing systems.  Does it have a future?  Discussions of alternative organizational forms, aging gracefully, convergence, being an open leader, the science of consciousness and many more themes are there.  Another that has some follow-up conversation was a small group looking at a shift in understanding from organization as "organism" to organization as a "complex adaptive system".  Are they different?

Feel free to join those themed discussions.  I believe more pictures and conversation will be posted.

It was an honour to hold the space for such a great group interacting with each other and Harrison, an to participate a bit.

Larry

Larry Peterson & Associates in Transformation
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
larry at spiritedorg.com   416.653.4829 http://www.spiritedorg.com