Wave Riders and Unleasing Leadership

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Wed Nov 11 09:15:08 PST 2009

Harrison just made a wonderful presentation and led a engaging conversation
at a breakfast session organized by David Barnes and myself.  He began with
two clear assumptions -- no system is closed, all systems are
self-organizing.  We will be exploring the implications of those assumptions
with Harrison over the next two days at the event north of Toronto. We plan
to post our OST topic discussions for all who wish to see them. To check in
on the event and our plan to post discussion check the following site
www.unleashingleadership.ning.com While you are there be sure to check the
Taiwan WOSonOS site www.2009wosonos.ning.com.  It is marvellous.

Larry

Larry Peterson & Associates in Transformation
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
larry at spiritedorg.com   416.653.4829 http://www.spiritedorg.com