OS with Elementary school children

Elizabeth Phillips ephillips at cdicdc.org
Mon Nov 9 10:42:10 PST 2009

Hello-

I have read in the past some resources and support for facilitators
working with youth and the possibilities of Open Space. I am working on
supporting afterschool programs through a metamorphosis and would love
some suggestions.  We are looking at resources for including the
children in the change process and think this could be helpful.  I was
curious regarding any modifications or adaptations people have used when
opening space for children

Thank you!

ElizaBeth Parker Phillips