Free recording - Getting Our Collective Act Together with Christine Whitney Sanchez & Gabriel Shirley

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 18:32:02 PST 2009

Dear AI and Open Space friends,

On October 14, Gabriel Shirley and I hosted a teleconference session
called "Getting our Collective Act Together."  Although you will not
be able to hear the breakout group discussions (we began with
Appreciative Interviews and then kept those pairs together for the
first of two rounds of World Cafe), you think you might enjoy the
large group discussions.

You can download for free at http://mm2audio.s3.amazonaws.com/ChristineWhitneySanchez.mp3
  .

Warm wishes from a warm Phoenix evening,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
480.759.0262