Open Space on Open Space - San Francisco, January 15-17

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Nov 5 10:17:22 PST 2009

Hi, folks - just a quick note, to clarify:

If you are sending out (and thank you) messages to your networks and
communities about the Open Space on Open Space we are hosting in San
Francisco this January:
Please make it very clear to folks that the OSonOS is *not* a training
- but rather a chance for folks who already use and / or have trained
in OS to explore from that point onward.
This bit of information may also inform who you send this particular
announcement to.

For people who would like to learn how to do Open Space:
I am hosting an Open Space Learning Workshop - in San Francisco -
December 9-11, 2009
My lovely colleagues Karen Davis and Ralph Copleman are also hosting a
learning event - in New York City - January 15-18, 2010 - the same
general dates as the OSonOS.

So if you or your colleagues have not *yet* learned how to do Open
Space, you have the option of coming to the December San Francisco
training and then the OSonOS, or coming to the January New York
training which includes within it a chance to go deeper.

For more information about the December 9-11 Open Space Learning
Workshop in San Francisco - lisaheft at openingspace.net
For more information about the January OSonOS (Open Space on Open
Space) in San Francisco - lisaheft at openingspace.net
For more information about the January 15-18 Open Space learning event
in New York - kdavis at concentric.net

A world of possibilities for those of you traveling to or living in
these regions....

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space
lisaheft at openingspace.net
www.openingspace.net

Join me for the Open Space Learning Workshop
December 9-11, San Francisco

And the Open Open Space on Open Space
(for those who already use Open Space)
January 15-17, San Francisco