World Open Space Day: 4 July 2010 (proposed)

Holger Nauheimer (Change Facilitation) holger at CHANGE-FACILITATION.ORG
Sun May 31 12:10:00 PDT 2009

Dear Jack,

this is a great idea. In fact, Boscop/Berlin and our international group
called Radical Inclusion have been thinking on organizing a global OS
Stammtisch using different tools. We also want to connect the event with the
preparation of the WOSonOS. We have collected some good experience during
the first Real Time Virtual Collaboration workshop on May 9.

We have found a couple of simple but very effective tools. Instead of Skype,
we use Teamspeak, which is a simple but good VoIP software.

I will be talking to the Boscop people next week and do some tests and then
report back.

Regards,
Holger