law and Open Space

John Rapp jfs.rapp at gmail.com
Wed May 13 12:33:07 PDT 2009

Michael/Peggy & fellow OSTers -- I've used OS/WR principles for many years
in my work, which is mainly in & around law firms.  I did 2 major open
spaces, both for 100 so people, in Jakarta (1999) and Taipei (2002).  Both
were very successful on the day, and sources of sadness after, as the
"powers" chose to ignore 99% of what came up.

I want to try again, as one of my personal missions is improve the world by
changing the practice of law/yers.  I'd love to help, and hear others'
experiences with law.  And anyone who has dabbled in Spiral Dynamics in this
context would pique interest too.

Best
John

On May 9, 2009, at 10:55 PM, Peggy Holman <peggy at opencirclecompany.com>