looking for OS practitioner in Philadelphia area

NigelSeys-Phillips nigel at fulcrum.com.sg
Wed May 6 06:22:05 PDT 2009

Dear John,

Absolutely the LAST thing needed is an apology I can assure you...and thanks
for your e-mail.
The joy of this list is the ability to discuss, debate, read and learn in an
honest and OPEN manner and my curiosity has been 'answered' in many
different ways...and so, like you, I am grateful for all the contributions
and the learnings.
It reminds me of something I read somewhere - maybe you can help me?
"Whatever happens is the only thing....."...sure it was something like that?

All the best from a, still steamy at 9.30pm at night, Singapore
Nigel

Nigel Seys-Phillips
Fulcrum Business Management Solutions
30 Mount Elizabeth