looking for OS practitioner in Philadelphia area

Karen Sella karen at luminacoaching.com
Tue May 5 11:26:55 PDT 2009

Greetings All,

I often wonder if it is simply our ignorance of seeing ourselves in each other that is at the root of all "isms"--our failure to embody the greater Oneness that embraces the many differences that can be used to separate us from each other...  I wonder if it's possible to understand one another's perspectives without blaming and labeling each other in ways that reinforce what divides us instead of what unites us.

It seems to me that what unites us is always greater than any perceived "isms" that we may use to divide us--this focus on what we have in common does not invalidate or justify our different experiences but holds these from a larger whole--a deeper ground from which we can view our different experiences of life standing together instead of apart.

Just musing aloud... thanks all for sharing your perspectives in a way that honors our differences without neglecting our greater humanity.

Warmly,
Karen

Karen Sella
Coaching:  www.luminacoaching.com
Consulting:  www.integralventures.com
Blog: www.lumina.typepad.com
Phone: 1.206.780.2998
Skype: karensella

lumina fr. L. light, air, opening...

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments.