looking for OS practitioner in Philadelphia area

John Engle john at johnengle.net
Tue May 5 09:51:45 PDT 2009

Hi everyone.

I want to thank you, lisa, for your gracious and thorough message.
You're great! You said it so well.

I want to thank you Jeff, Jon and Pat for your messages as well.
Thanks for expressing appreciation for mine, Jeff.

I want to apologize to everyone especially you, Nigel, for the
edginess of my response to your curiosity.

I'm glad you expressed it instead of silencing it.

I need to sleep on my messages more often before sending them off.
Live and learn.

Thanks again everyone,

John