Open Space Technology as a community development tool

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat May 2 12:25:59 PDT 2009

Don't add the vermouth until drinking. Or in my case -- don't add the
vermouth. In either case, staleness is not a problem. Actually 20 years can
be a help, as in 20 year old Gin, Scotch, Bourbon, Brandy etc.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html