poetry

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Fri May 1 21:06:40 PDT 2009

Dear Diane,

Ohhhhhh. My. Max's poem is so beautiful, and I am so sorry for why he was
caused to write it. May your sister-in-law's memory be always for a
blessing.

Ever since first being introduced to Open Space I have appreciated it as a
powerful therapeutic modality. Much of healing is self-organized, after all
- remove the obstacles to cure // open the space, and the heart-mind-body
often knows just what to do.

Warm wishes to you and your family,
Christy

Christy Lee-Engel, ND, LAc