FW: HO in TO

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Sat May 30 05:39:51 PDT 2009

David:

Marquis responded to my email.  It is ok to send this out only in English.
Please check the note below for some corrections to spelling before sending
it out to the OS List.

Larry

Larry Peterson & Associates in Transformation

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

 <mailto:larry at spiritedorg.com> larry at spiritedorg.com   416.653.4829
<http://www.spiritedorg.com/> http://www.spiritedorg.com