Canadians too polite??

Bui Petersen bui.petersen at gmail.com
Fri May 29 19:08:27 PDT 2009

I have heard at least two people, who have experience OST, say that
perhaps Canadians are too polite to observe the law of two feet. Anyone
else had that experience? And if that is the case, what can be done
about that? I did not grow up in Canada, so it is not in my blood to be
that polite. I actually have a hard time understanding why anyone would
put up with people dominating conversations.

Any thoughts?

Bui