Seeking training

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Wed May 27 17:31:15 PDT 2009

Our old friend Jacquelyn Pogue referred this person to me.  She's
looking for an Open Space training program sooner than I'll be doing
one.  If you know of one, please send her a PRIVATE e-mail with the
information.

Thanks,

Ralph Copleman

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for your time and consideration in assisting me to find an
Open Space training.  I moved from NJ to Richmond, VA and still have
lots of friends in NJ, so a training in either state would be ideal,
yet I am open to all that's available.

Again, I appreciate your willingness to help and I will forward your
kind regards to Bob and Jacquelyn Pogue.

Peaceful regards,
Denise Dolan
Richmond Dialogue Group
Program Developer and Coordinator

RDG provides training, facilitation and educational experiences of
meaningful dialogue for our community.

Tel: 804-836-6814
Email: ActionDialogues at aol.com

www.DeniseDolan.com