Social Networking

Karen Sella karen at luminacoaching.com
Mon Mar 30 14:25:57 PDT 2009

Hi Viv (and all:),

Thanks for showing up again...totally identify with the snorkeling and
diving deep analogy!  And it seems that so much of the quality of any
conversation, virtual or visceral, is produced by the depth, breadth, and
quality of presence of those in conversation--and of course, skillfulness
within different forms of communication.  For some of us, it's easier to
dive deep in person--others seem equally skilled in uncovering the depths
wherever they are...

Warmly,
Karen

Karen Sella
Coaching:  www.luminacoaching.com
Consulting:  www.integralventures.com
Blog: www.lumina.typepad.com
Phone: 1.206.780.2998
Skype: karensella

lumina fr. L. light, air, opening...

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think
that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
reply and delete the message and any attachments.