social networking and twitter

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Mon Mar 30 10:36:59 PDT 2009

maybe it's listserve randomness, or pilot error here... but i didn't see
anything about tweetfeed and osw?  and being a non-tweeter, i don't
understand even now that it's mentioned.  explain what it is and how it
would work, raffi?  and what is required to set it up?  thanks,m

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com