social networking and twitter

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Mon Mar 30 10:07:00 PDT 2009

Thanks all for this rich and passionate conversation!

To those who use tweet:

what do you find to be the benefits of using Twitter? What's different? How
has it enriched your life, your work?

I looked on your blog, Holger, a little. If you think there are any posts
that communicate the value and benefits of Twitter, perhaps you could share
them?

I've been on Facebook for a couple of months and, well, it's nice...

I like the way you framed the value of such applications michael (herman).

Thus far, I'd say, that my experience has been that for my tribe, OSlist has
been the most valuable tool. Indeed, I've  made some connections just from
the list that have flowered into full-blown real life friendships.

Also, like Chris's idea of adding an ost tweetfeed to OSW...

warmly,
raffi