sad news

Sheri sheri at speakeasy.net
Fri Mar 6 15:01:39 PST 2009

Dear Raffi,

I have been holding you in the heart of all hearts and the mysteries of all mysteries which we all
partake in.

As another sister from the Pacific Northwest, I send you loving healing peaceful energy as you and
your family sit with this turn of the tide in your personal lives.  My heart feels for you from
afar as we are all so close...Tears come in acknowledgment of the pain...and a touch of kindness
from the wind and the sun and the earth which can remind us of oh the greater path that is
unfolding.

Here is a poem for you:

Not going, not coming,
Rooted, deep and still
Not reaching out, not reaching in
Just resting, at the center
A single jewel, the flawless crystal drop
In the blaze of its brilliance
The way beyond.

- Shih Te (c. 730)

Love's radiance,
Sheri

"Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness the
energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have
discovered fire." ~~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

On Fri Mar  6 14:56 , Cliodhna Mulhern  sent: