What are the benefits of a national OS-Institute?

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Fri Mar 6 02:04:03 PST 2009

Dear Friends

I have been pondering the question of possible benefits of a national
OS-Institute. It's a lot of work to establish one professionally, but also
appealing in order to make OST more visible and prominent as a valuable tool
in our times of ever more complex change.

Please tell me about your experiences with your national Institutes.

Kind regards, Catherine

Catherine Pfaehler Senn

lic.oec.HSG

Open Space Begleitung