AW: How can we foster sustainable outcomes?

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Sun Jun 28 00:09:18 PDT 2009

Reinhard thanks much for this thread.

The idea of the participants themselves visually harvesting the essence of
what has emerged sounds really exciting.

From the standpoint of designing such DST (Doodle Space Technology) events,
where does the ancient wisdom of KISS (Keep it Simple, Senorita) and "Think
of one less thing to do" come into play?

And this has me thinking, does the practice of facilitation/harvesting with
the other senses also exist?

Aural facilitation? Harvesting with music, a song? (a poem takes us part way).

Olifactory facilitation?

Proprioceptic facilitation- capturing the physical sensations of the shared
body of the group?

Facilitation from the other realms? (perhaps integrating a processwork
(Arnold Mindell?) perspective?

movement-based harvesting? using dance, drama, aikido (?), and other
expressive arts to harvest.

Many possibilities here!

appreciatively,
from this southern suburb of Tehrangeles (aka San Diego),
raffi