SPAM-LOW: Being a News desk control freak, or not?

Matilda Leyser mleyser at mac.com
Thu Jun 25 10:19:27 PDT 2009

Thank you Harrison - Phew, what a relief!
I got worried for a moment that the principles applied everywhere
except to the newsdesk overseer role - so glad that my two feet do not
have to get all tangled up in computer wires but can carry on
following their passionate paths!
Matilda x

Sent from my iPhone