SPAM-LOW: Whoever comes is the right people

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:37:43 PDT 2009

Wendy, I love that sentence you highlighted!  ".*..subtly dangerous
hints...that state what most of us know and at times forget*" -  sounds just
as much like an Open Space spiritual teaching (which much of this thread has
been about, anyway) as a procedural grammatical one. Thank you!

xo Christy

Christy Lee-Engel, ND, LAc
206.399.0868
http://oneskywellness.com