SPAM-LOW: Whoever comes is the right people

Lucy Garrick - NorthShore Group lgarrick at northshoregroup.net
Wed Jun 24 16:13:23 PDT 2009

Sounds weird to me, Harrison.  I appreciate your intentionality about
wholeness.  So whatever floats your boat is OK with me.

Lucy

NorthShore Group
Organization Strategy, Planning and Leadership Consulting
Professional Coaching
http://www.northshoregroup.net
Blog:  Global Outlook from the NorthShore
Phone: +1*206-335-5635
Time Zone: Seattle, WA USA Pacific Standard (PST)