SPAM-LOW: Whoever comes is the right people

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Jun 24 15:43:27 PDT 2009

Actually - "People" can be singular - as in "The People." - So - "Whoever
comes IS the right people." I confess to a certain weirdness, to say nothing
of incorrectitude, in my grammar All my teachers will attest that I didn't
have a clue! But on this one, it actually was quite intentional. I felt the
critical thing was The People - the collective, the Whole. As defined by
"all those who care." That People IS the Right People.

Ho

Harrison Owen

189 Beaucaire Ave

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261 (Summer)

301-365-2093 (Winter)

Website www.openspaceworld.com

Personal Website www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>

  _____