Rethinking Leadership - the 11th Global Leadership Forum in Istan bul in September 4-9th, 2009

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Jun 17 08:25:59 PDT 2009

Dear Marina,
getting all kinds of information on past events in the websites listed
under your signature...help! How do I get information on the 11th Forum?
The links regarding the 11th Forum in Istanbul give me "Error, not
found.." etc.
Greetings from Berlin to Novosibirsk
(I understand you are in Moscow right now with Kenoli running an FS
Workshop in the same venue Jo and I "trained" people in OS back in 2000,
give him a hug)
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 459 resident Open
Space Workers in 73 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org