Rethinking Leadership - the 11th Global Leadership Forum in Istan bul in September 4-9th, 2009

Тясто Марина В. tyasto at sapa.nsk.su
Wed Jun 17 05:17:44 PDT 2009

Dear friends and colleagues,

I have a pleasure to extent an invitation to you to come to Istanbul,Turkey
for
the 11th Global Leadership Forum in September 4-9th, 2009. For two years we
have been hosting it at the Siberian Academy for Public Administration in
Novosibirsk and now it's coming back to Istanbul. You are very welcome! Open
Space Technology is included! See the information below my signature. Please
respond quickly to me and to prof. Adel Safty.

With best wishes,

Marina Tyasto
Novosibirsk, Russia
The Global Leadership Forum (www.glforum.info)

The UNESCO Leadership Chair at the
Siberian Academy of Public Administration .Novosibirsk, Russia.(
www.sapa.sib.ru.)
The Academy for Education Development.Washington DC. USA.(www.aed.org)

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

Invite participation and presentations at

The 11th Global Leadership Forum
Istanbul, Sept 5-7, 2009
At the Euro Plaza Hotel (europlazahotel.com)

Rethinking Leadership
In the private sector, the public sector,
NGO and educational Institutions

Keynote speakers
Steve Moseley
President, AED (www.aed.org) USA
Prof. Evgeney Boyko
Rector, SAPA. Russia
Dr. Leo Bruno
Former Vice-President Samsung
FDC, Brazil

Principal Speakers
Dr. Carol Allais, (South Africa); Dr. Hafiza Golandaz, (India);Dr.Andrea
Campbell, (USA);
Ms.Marina Tyasto, (Russia); Mr. Sze Leong, (Singapore); Dr. Mansoor Elaagab,
(Sudan); and Mr. Fadi Nahas (Lebanon).

US$790: Includes: registration, 5 night accommodation, breakfast, and lunch
during the
forum. (US$890 after August 1st)
For more information: Marina Tyasto: Tyasto at sapa.nsk.su
100 word abstracts; Prof. Safty, globalleaders at gmail.com
Registration:, Please send name, institution, contact tel. and email to Kate
Copps:
kcopps at sd43.bc.ca. Please transfer total amount to: GLF Leadership Forum
Association. Royal Bank of Canada. 1716 Renfrew St..Vancouver, B.C. V5M 3H8.
Account# 4002200. Bank# 003. Transit# 07440. Swift# ROYCCAT2. IBAN# 003 400
220 007 440. Sort Code# 0003 07440.

Other sponsors: Altai Mir University. (www.altaimir.org)And the Antakya
Academy, Turkey
www.antakyabienali.org <http://www.antakyabienali.org>