list etiquette

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Mon Jun 15 10:17:12 PDT 2009

Access again.

I for one am happy to learn how to make our rich discussion and
community of learning more open to others who are not in our
particular community.

If that means learning a naming protocol / standard that is universal
- to better allow folks not like us to search and access these
excellent co-learning conversations - then it is yet another learning
opportunity for me.

My understanding in business is to re-name emails after the content
below changes - specifically to allow folks to track when the
conversation / tasks / etc. break into different threads.  Because if
it is called 'Tables' but the content eventually changes to 'Chairs' I
might not know of the treasure about Chairs that's buried there.

I have seen a way to possibly do this on our own list:
Example:
'Mind-blowing conversations in Open Space'   -and-  'Mind-blowing
conversations in Open Space - the pre-work'

(so let's say the first thread was about the conversations I have had
when in Open Space, then over time,part of the discussion shifts
towards what helps to support the success of such great OS events)

Is this a way to do it that works for all? So Kaliya you could search
it by title and I could search it by key-word / subtitle?

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space