Did you listen to this 13 old woman speak her truth at the UN.

Toke Paludan Møller toke at interchange.dk
Mon Jun 15 04:21:54 PDT 2009

Dear collegues.

Did you listen to this 13 old woman speak her truth at the UN.

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQmz6Rbpnu0

if not please take a moment to hear a message from her generation

This is the kind of understanding and real need that inspires me to do
the work I do
- her, the child in myself and in you and the children coming after us
are our real clients......

What may we be helpful to listen forth and open space for in the years
to come ?

in humility

Toke
Toke Paludan Moeller
InterChange Aps
Stengaardsvej 5 A,   8600 Silkeborg, Denmark
Phone +45 7020 13 35  - fax: +45 7658 0007 - Mobil  +45 2616 6919
www.interchange.dk
interchange at interchange.dk