Open Space on Broadway.

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:52:19 PDT 2009

Well of course we must all find our way to Broadway for opening night.
It often seems like this OSLIST family is a little like the one you are
bringing to the stage, one I loved as a kid.  I have dibs on Cousin Itt!  Of
course Harrison comes in as Gomez, and the spirit of self-organizatiion is
like the disembodied hand, named "Thing."   Be interesting to see what other
characters folks associate with!

For those of you who have NO idea what I'm talking about, this might help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Addams_Family

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Addams_Family>:-)

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training - Process Design

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com

Principal, Harvest Moon Consultants, Ltd.
http://www.harvestmoonconsultants.com