Open Space on Broadway.

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:27:04 PDT 2009

Dear Phelim,

In addition to the joy I feel seeing your name and picturing your
face, I also experience awe at the magnificient way you have opened
the space in your own work, your company's work and in the theatre
community in several countries.  Another shining example of using OST
to do your work.

Love from a breezy Phoenix evening,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez