Fwd: [OSLIST] helping the whole

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sun Jun 14 16:05:40 PDT 2009

Larry--

I suspect that is what Alexander is saying. In effect, the individual
center and the whole give each other life. He speaks of nesting a couple
of places, but I have yet to figure out exactly what he means by it. It
is almost like the light in the projector and the image on the screen
appear at the same time. (There are no really good metaphors.) But in
this case, the image on the screen helps give life/light to the
projector!

Have not studied the integral perspective, so I am not sure I am
catching your meaning, or responding appropriately, Larry.

			:- Doug.