Fwd: [OSLIST] helping the whole

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Fri Jun 12 07:07:51 PDT 2009

Yes and!  An integral perspective suggests that the individual, the group,
the behaviour and the interrelationships are all constituent of who we are
and the reality that we are part of in every moment.

Larry

Larry Peterson & Associates in Transformation

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

 <mailto:larry at spiritedorg.com> larry at spiritedorg.com   416.653.4829
<http://www.spiritedorg.com/> http://www.spiritedorg.com