SV: [OSLIST] would you do it?

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Thu Jun 25 09:45:52 PDT 2009

Hi Christine, Hi Michael

Great questions
J - thanks for asking!!

So far I only know that it’s about 800 participants from an European
organization -  they are working with similar issues in the European
countries. This is their annual conference and one of the sponsors in Sweden
attended an OST meeting with the Swedish “organisation” here in February I
think and she thought it was a great process J and she has more or less
convinced the “head sponsor” from Brussels that OST is a great idea.

I have not had the meeting pre-meeting yet – Michael – I also always do that
– so far it’s an inquiry whether or not it’s possible with OS in this time
frame. As far as I know right now -this is one part of an more traditional
conference with key-notes speakers etc. But also some efforts to let people
get to know each other better – they talked about “speed-dating” and
match-making – but with OST – they could skip match-making because that will
be a natural result from the OS-meeting, (says I ) And via the telephone I
have right now “got” about 2hours
 I doubt that there is more to come.

So far I know that they want a process that makes it possible for the
participants to raise their voices and have a chance to talk about what is
important for them (that was not the usual way I understood) and give
examples for the organizations future and coming work . I also understood
from the brief conversation we had that they want to include some of the
topics/results/conversation in the closing of the conference.

I must admit that it gets me going – having an OS meeting with so many
people – the best would of course be if there was more time – but it is
still very exciting to investigate if it’s possible or not. It’s mostly the
logistics that worries me. I have done “taster” in 1,5h with 100 people and
that worked beautiful. But I think the logistic part is the main question
here – how to solve all that

Soo, what do you’all think

Hugs from a warm and sunny Sweden right now on the train from the east coast
(Stockholm) to the west (Gothenburg)

:o)

Eva

Bästa hälsningar

Eva P Svensson

EPS Human Invest AB

Member of Beyond Performance Group

"Verksamhetsutveckling genom människor skapar långsiktigt välmående företag
och organisationer"

Anåsbergsvägen 22, 439 34 ONSALA

Besöksadress; Norra Allégatan 8, Göteborg

Tfn: 0300-615 05, Mobil; 0706- 89 85 50

 <http://www.epshumaninvest.se/> www.epshumaninvest.se

Skype: eva.p.svensson

Besök gärna min blogg; www.epshumaninvest.blogspot.com/

"Jag kan inte lära dig något. Allt jag kan göra är att ställa frågor till
dig, och låta dig själv finna svaren." Sokrates