"Brainpark Unleashes Wisdom of The Crowd" - article

John Engle john at johnengle.net
Wed Jun 24 11:17:35 PDT 2009

Greetings fellow-listers,

Just got into Port au Prince, Haiti for 8th Annual Open Space on Open
Space. I'll be sure to send photos and highlights in coming days. We
have more than 70 folks scheduled to convene tomorrow for dinner
together. Most will stay until Saturday night or Sunday afternoon.

Actually though, I'm writing to share a great article about friend
Mark Dowds' company, Brainpark, and how they use OST. Nice article. If
it was already posted here, my apologies. Here's the link:
http://www.axiomnews.ca/NewsArchives/2009/May/May19.html

And for those who are not familiar with Axiom News, they're great! You
may want to get on there list to receive updates.

More soon,

John

John Engle
Co-Director