Virtual Open Space Talk

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at boscop.org
Sat Jun 27 05:26:15 PDT 2009

Dear friends of Open Space,

we invite you to a virtual 'Open Space Stammtisch' around the upcoming
WOSonOS 2009 in Taiwan. We will held this meeting as a
tele-conversation with a special Voice over IP software on

July 10th, 2009
at 16.00 CET, 14.00 GMT, 10.00 EST
for about 100 minutes

For more details please visit

http://www.boscop.org/event/show/667

Here you can register for the event and find all the
related information about the VoIP software that we are going to use and
other technical details.

We would be very happy to talk to you in two weeks.

Greetings from Berlin and Taiwan
Gail, Shufang, Holger, Michael and Jo

--
Jo Toepfer, boscop eg