support

Dominik Ringler isis-berlin at gmx.de
Mon Jul 20 13:31:04 PDT 2009

hello!

we are astonished! within the first three days we rallied approximately 1600
USD. thank you all for the grand support (mainly off-list) ... financially,
moral and non-cash beneficial. our special thanx goes to harrison and
michael m pannwitz for their straightforward and broadminded backing. at the
moment we are rumbling the institutes and foundations and call for response.

open space people! we still kindly ask for your support!

if you need more info or details please do not hesitate to ask.

we send love from berlin, germany

yaari and dominik