First Open Space facilitation

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 17:17:09 PDT 2009

Lesley, Woke up this morning to your email. What a gift!.  I will save it,
re-read and share it often.  The simplicity and clarity of your descriptions
evoked such gratitude for you, Lesley, in sharing this with us and also for
this very special community which has become a safe haven for me. Thank you
so very much.

The journey to becoming a WAVE RIDER is all about bolstering our courage
together, making ourselves vulnerable by sharing as you did so we can all
live this dream of what can be, explore our questions and describe our
feelings. I was thinking of you, who listened, who meditated and who walked
the circle before and during (very slowly...) this brave female there with
38 (hard-nosed?) guys  probably feeling somewhat alone who trusted the
process and her intuition. Thanks to you, I have another angel on my
shoulder when I walk that circle in the future...in flat shoes. I will never
be alone. The results you described were predictable as they have been since
the beginning of time. I also appreciated your reference to grief work which
can never be described that becomes the elusive and intimate side of a
trusting relationship between you and the client. Again a heartfelt thank
you, Suzanne