First Open Space facilitation

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 07:15:03 PDT 2009

Lesley, your story touches me because it is both unique and
universal.  Congratulations on learning from Brendan, seeing the
opportunity with the client, having the courage to travel to Amsterdam
and be one of the only women in the room, for holding to what you had
learned about the Open Space process and what you know about your own
inner process.  I especially love "Do not under-estimate who can
embrace this" as it has also been one of my delights to discover over
and over again that my assessment of people's openness generally has
nothing to do with reality.

Thank you for your transparency and vulnerability in sharing.  Now,
that's open!

Warm wishes from HOT Phoenix where it will hit 115 F, 46+ C today,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
480.759.0262