Open Space in Second Life

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Fri Jul 17 09:51:52 PDT 2009

It's a three densional virtual space where people have built an
alternate universe and where people have alternate identities. Even
corporations like banks have a presence. The currency in srcond life
has a bigger turnover than sone small countries as virtual real estate
and design has a high value. True to self organisation there has
already been terrorist activity in this virtual space and on the last
few months there has  been the first legal case involving divorce in
second life where a couple got together and married but there was
virtual infidelity. We had a session on  this in the first osonos by
the sea that I attended.
Phelim

Sent from my iPhone