Open Space in Second Life

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Fri Jul 17 09:45:46 PDT 2009

Holger,

I had discussions with my friend Andrew about exploring this but
haven't had the time do this would love to know about any developments
you make and how it can really support online open space being a more
embodies experience. I also wondered about this being a great place to
explore the building of an open space building and how it could get
built in second life first before in consensus reality! Exciting

Phelim x
Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Jul 2009, at 16:02, "Holger Nauheimer (Change Facilitation)" <holger at CHANGE-FACILITATION.ORG