A Quarter Century

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 06:25:31 PDT 2009

Harrison,  On this July 4th day, Ray (Canadian partner and friend) and I
celebrate a major "consciousness" breakthrough in my home early this morn
following an intense 3-day mini summit where we Opened Space in our lives,
living by the law and principles of Open Space.  I love everything that you
represent Harrison Owen and feel blessed to be part of this heartfield OS
community that reaches to every part of this global and cosmos.

You deserve a big martini today!

With love,
Suzanne Daigle
Sarasota