Fwd: A transition effective, delightful, profound...

cliodhna mulhern cliodhna at flowstone.org.uk
Tue Jan 20 03:43:48 PST 2009

Hello Peggy

Sorry for being late to this conversation. I am a long time Open Spacer and a committed Transition Towns activist...there are many of us out here. Th is a genuine grassroots leaderless movement where communities are renewing their sense of their own power, their own joy and their humanity...making plans and sowing seeds for the new and better world that is arriving every day...Conversation processes like OS, World Cafe and Ai are the heart of communication in this movement...Everyone...go and find your local transition initiative and be part of it...the time is now...we are the people we have been waiting for...Cliodhna
http://transitiontowns.org

Cliodhna Mulhern
Flowstone
Mobile : 07929328513
Tel : 01244.312758

"I slept and dreamed that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and learned that service was joy"
Tagore