A Small Open Space?

Arno Baltin arno at tlu.ee
Fri Jan 16 02:23:20 PST 2009

Hi Jamie and other fellow OSListeners

I have some experience on "small scale OS". One of my best experience
with OS was a 3 day OS on OS with 3 participants + the space holder. It
is of course a bit different from even  10 person  OS. Very intimate
process.  This was a start for many future OS by the participants.
Last  year a OS with consultants and trainers on "The last training"
with  7 participants was conducted in a 3 room office. Was a great
experience too. Only "problem" I can see is, that it is harder for
fascilitator to hide (to be there invisibly). Wasn't enough space to
take a nap :)
It has also been interesting and productive to conduct a business
meeting in a small firm (6 persons) in OS format (not exactly an OS in
the sense of  how it is in book).

with best regards,

Arno Baltin