what web tool do you recommend for...

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 08:52:11 PST 2009

One way to get better uptake on any social metworking site is to invite the
people you are working with to set it up and tell others about it.  My
experience is that if I have was the one doing it, there was very little
uptake.  To the exten that the group itself can explore, design and invite
to the site, it gets used that much more to meet their own needs.  It's such
a simple thing to overlook, but it's of course keeping in the essence of
OST...

Chris

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 6:52 AM, Jack Martin Leith <jack at jackmartinleith.com
> wrote:

> Here's a Ning site supporting a conference where I'm facilitating the Open
> Space bit:
>
> http://cuppcop.ning.com
>
> Have a look and see what you think. It seems to be working pretty well.
>
> Also check out Crowdvine: www.crowdvine.com.
>
> Pathable http://pathable.com is good for hooking people up via snazzy name
> tags.
>
> Jack
>
> Jack Martin Leith
> Bristol, United Kingdom
> Mobile: 07831 840541 (+44 7831 840541)
> Skype: jackmartinleith
> email: jack at jackmartinleith.com
> www.jackmartinleith.com
>

> 2009/1/9 Karen Sella <karen at luminacoaching.com>
>
> Hi John,
>> I have found WebEx to be quite useful...
>> Warmly,
>> Karen
>> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training - Process Design
Open Space Technology

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com

Principal, Harvest Moon Consultants, Ltd.
http://www.harvestmoonconsultants.com