what web tool do you recommend for...

Danilo Kozoderc danilo.kozoderc at skavt.net
Thu Jan 8 23:21:47 PST 2009

Hello,

Quite good and enough simle is Ning (www.ning.com), otrher possibiliti
is use if exisisting web communiy (Faceboog, LinkedIN)

Regards.

Danilo

John Engle pravi:

Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:29:56 +0100
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Thomas Herrmann <thomas at openspaceconsulting.com>
Subject: SV: [OSLIST] what web tool do you recommend for...

Hi John
Some answers regarding web conferencing.

In the Genuine Contact community we've tried a few different means for web
conferencing/real time meetings. We had some challenges with stability
regarding Skype, Messenger (both Yahoo and Microsoft) and have now tested
and decided to purchase licenses to use Microsoft Live Meeting which seems
more reliable and has good and easy functionality.

We have also developed ways to facilitate real time distance meetings. We
have captured this in a Manual. If anyone is interested there is a file to
download from my website. Here's the direct link:
http://www.openspaceconsulting.com/default.asp?viewset=1&on=Resurser%20för%2
0handledare&initid=109&heading=Resurser%20för%20handledare&mainpage=template
s/01.asp?sida=84 (make sure to get all of it). Then click on "Kreativa möten
på distans". The file is in English!

Feel free to get in touch with me if I can assist in any other way
Warm regards
Thomas Herrmann